Community Partnership Fund
Adventist HealthCare is committed to supporting community-based organizations aligned with our mission of improving the health of people and communities we serve. Our Community Partnership Fund supports initiatives through grants to organizations whose programs improve the health of the community and the health care system as a whole. These programs will ignite change and promote collaboration in specific areas of focus to bring us closer to meeting our mission.
Areas of Focus
Programs include, but are not limited to: working to increase access for the underserved, disseminating care improvements, addressing social determinants of health and influencing public policy.
The Community Partnership Fund offers grants to organizations whose work will benefit, in particular, programs designed to address the following areas of focus:
- Eliminate health disparities, specifically:
- the improvement of culturally competent care and linguistic services
- health disparities research
- educational conferences focused on the needs of our vulnerable populations
- Promote health and wellness, specifically related to cancer and cardiovascular care
- Expand health services, specifically related to oral health and maternal/child services for the underserved and uninsured
- Foster collaboration, specifically through:
- the advancement of healthcare careers
- policy advocacy
For questions or additional information, please email our Community Partnership Fund Coordinator at email@example.com.