Community Partnership Fund
Adventist HealthCare is committed to identifying and responding to priority health needs and outcomes for the people and communities we serve. The Adventist HealthCare Community Partnership Fund provides funding for organizations whose activities support our mission to improve the health and wellbeing of our community, especially for those that have poor access to care and poor health outcomes.
The Community Partnership Fund awards grants and provides event sponsorships to organizations whose activities align with our mission and our funding objectives:
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS: Support community health services, education, and prevention and wellness programs
- PARTNERSHIPS: Leverage partnerships to address socioeconomic disadvantages that affect health
- CAPACITY BUILDING: Improve community health through collaborative partnerships, economic and workforce development, and advocacy
- Activities that address a priority area of need identified in our hospitals’ Community Health Needs Assessment
- Activities that target populations in Adventist HealthCare’s service area that are socially and economically disadvantaged or medically underserved
- Activities that align with Adventist HealthCare’s community-based mission
- Activities that have a measurable impact on the community being served
Additional factors we consider include:
- 501(c)(3) non-profit status
- Partnering organizations or funding from other sources
All prospective applicants are asked to complete a Grant Application or Event Sponsorship Application (e.g., fundraising galas and sporting events). For additional information and/or to submit your completed application, please email our Community Partnership Fund Coordinator at email@example.com.