Mission & Values
We demonstrate God’s care by improving the health of people and communities through a ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
Adventist HealthCare will be a high performance integrator of wellness, disease management and health care services, delivering superior health outcomes, extraordinary patient experience and exceptional value to those we serve.
Adventist HealthCare has identified five core values that we use as a guide in carrying out our day-to-day activities:
- Respect: We recognize the infinite worth of the individual and care for each one as a whole person.
- Integrity: We are above reproach in everything we do.
- Service: We provide compassionate and attentive care in a manner that inspires confidence.
- Excellence: We provide world class clinical outcomes in an environment that is safe for both our patients and caregivers.
- Stewardship: We take personal responsibility for the efficient and effective accomplishment of our mission.
Critical Success Factors
Adventist HealthCare has identified the following six critical success factors imperative to our business:
|Faith-based. We must be valued as a faith-based organization.
||Best People, Best Place. We must be the best place for the best employees, physicians, volunteers and partners to work.
||Safety and Clinical Excellence. We must be the safest place to receive care and we will deliver superior clinical outcomes.
|Patient Experience. We must provide the most extraordinary health care experience for those we serve.
||Financial Success. We must be financially successful in order to invest in our people, facilities and services.
||Growing Organization. We must be a growing organization in order to preserve and expand our role as a vital community resource.