To provide social media communities with guidelines for online participation and discussion on Adventist HealthCare’s and all its entities’ social media sites.
Adventist HealthCare and its entities encourage your participation and discussion in our social networking communities, including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. For your privacy, please be advised that by posting public content on Adventist HealthCare’s social media sites you give Adventist HealthCare and its entities the right to display, publish, reproduce and distribute your content for any purpose.
In posting content on Adventist HealthCare’s social media sites, you agree NOT to:
- Post personal health information that violates the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Post content that is defamatory, libelous, slanderous, discriminating, offensive, illegal, threatening or hostile towards any individual or entity.
- Post content that infringes on the rights of Adventist HealthCare, one of our entities or one of our employees.
- Post content that is a political solicitation, contribution or endorsement of a politician.
- Post content that promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits any type of business, group, or organization. This rule does not apply to those businesses or organizations that are directly sponsored by Adventist HealthCare.
- “Spam” Adventist HealthCare’s pages with the same comment or link multiple times.
- Post content under false identities or impersonate any person or entity.
- Violate any local, state or federal laws, such as copyright and intellectual property rights laws.
ADVENTIST HEALTHCARE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
- Remove comments and/or postings that are abusive, illegal, offensive, slanderous, libelous, discriminating, threatening, disruptive or for any reason in the organization’s sole discretion.
- Delete posts or comments that are spam, politically-themed or off-topic.
- Terminate or ban a user from our social media sites for breaking policy or for any other reason Adventist HealthCare deems necessary.
Adventist HealthCare reserves the right to amend this social media policy periodically, without notice, to remain up-to-date with the new and evolving social media sites and the new laws and challenges these sites present.
Anyone with questions, concerns or comments about information on Adventist HealthCare’s or its entities’ social media sites should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.