Healthcare Jobs & Career Opportunities
It seems as if everyone is talking about working at Adventist HealthCare. There are many special reasons for that.
A career with Adventist HealthCare is unlike any other. There is an atmosphere that embraces you from the very beginning. It is energizing. Welcoming. Nurturing and exciting. It celebrates everything that is exceptional about medicine and patient care.
Once you are part of the Adventist HealthCare team, you are truly a member of a family. You will find a sense of togetherness and common purpose here. We are there for our patients in every possible way. When you have that type of closeness, sharing and support — there is no better feeling in the world.
You will thrive where the focus is on providing 'whole patient care.' That's a special focus indeed. Because you will not only impact patients' physical health, but their spirit, their quality of life, their whole being. In return, you will be changed. That’s our promise to you.
Adventist HealthCare At-A-Glance
- A non-profit, faith-based organization employing some 7,200 individuals in the region
- Based in Rockville, Maryland
- 1,300 volunteers
- Provides health care and services to more than 450,000 men, women and children each year through various entities and services
- More than 160,000 emergency visits each year
- More than 7,000 babies delivered annually
- Provides more than $51 million in uncompensated care for our patients, the most of any health-care provider in Montgomery County
- Over 6,600 skilled home care admissions each year.
- More than 1,900 doctors serve on the medical staff
- Partner with many of the county’s quality education institutions to provide scholarships for students interested in a rewarding health-care career
- Provides more clinical rotations for student nurses in college and university programs than any other health provider in the county
- Commits revenues from its operations back into care of local residents by supporting other nursing programs, including a $1.5 million commitment to the Maryland Hospital Association’s “Who Will Care?” campaign for nursing education
- FLU VACCINE REQUIREMENT: In a continuing effort to provide the best care in the safest environment to our patients, health care workers and the community, Adventist HealthCare requires seasonal influenza (flu) vaccination for all employees, physicians, volunteers, students, contracted staff and vendors. Help Stop the Flu by being a flu fighter!
Come learn much more about joining us at Adventist HealthCare.