Living Your Best Life – Mind, Body & Spirit
It's a win-win situation. We offer excellent benefits to our employees. In turn, our staff does its part. When they advise and enable patients to live healthy, they speak from experience — because our employees apply those same principles to their own lives.
Practicing What We Preach
RN, Nancy M., managed to exercise and lose 25 pounds in her first year of nursing. "Today, whenever patients say it's hard for them to schedule exercise time, I can say I've faced a similar situation and give them the tools to achieve what they need."
It's simple: we believe being happy and healthy isn’t just for patients, it’s for everyone.
Employee Benefits Summary
Looking Out For Your Health
You’ll have plans that enable you to better keep you and your loved ones happy and healthy. Options address your unique needs when it comes to coverage, medical savings and much more. When your needs include medications, keeping your smile healthy, and protecting the health of your eyes, we are right there with you.
- Two PPO medical insurance plans are offered
- National healthcare provider network
- 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- As an AHC employee, you and your covered family members will receive the added benefit of 100% coverage without deductibles or coinsurance for all covered services provided by AHC facilities and AHC network providers.
- 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for children to age 26
- Flexible Spending Accounts - for medical, dependent care, and adoption
- Express Scripts Prescription Drug Plan - pickup at your local pharmacy, or home delivery ordering (online, fax, phone or mail)
- Choice of Dental PPO or HMO plan
- Vision Plan - coverage levels for in network and out of network
- Personal Wellness Profile - to keep you on track for healthy living
To Help You Live Your Best Life
You’ll have benefits that help you talk about preventive medicine. You’ll also find resources to help enhance your life in other areas, like assistance with elder care, child parenting, and much more under our Work-Life Strategies.
- Wellness/Health Tools, Education and More - to help you better manage your health and the health of your family -- we provide online resources on upcoming classes, health screenings, and health tips. You can even submit health questions for our online experts
- Tobacco Free and Personal Wellness Program - receive a discount on your bi-weekly health insurance payroll contributions for participating in the personal wellness profile and leading a tobacco free life
- Employee Assistance Program - counseling, work/life balance assistance, service referrals and more; confidential 24/7 phone line and/or online
Planning Your Future
We have you covered in helping you plan for your financial future, for retirement, and for unforeseen circumstances. We are here for you when you want to build your knowledge and help provide your children with the best education.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plans - 50% match for every dollar you contribute up to 6% of your pay per period -- after one year of service, for full- and part-time employees
- Basic Life insurance - for full- and part-time employees -- additional AD&D coverage provided -- Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance available for you, your spouse, and children
- Short Term Disability - with the option to buy additional coverage through payroll deduction
- Long Term Disability
- Scholarship Plans
- Educational Assistance
- 529 College Savings Plans
Our additional benefit options are designed to match your “needs whenever they should arise.
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Term Life/Long Term Care Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan