Have you ever wondered what else you can do to support yourself during cancer treatment and afterwards?
Join us for our monthly Integrative Medicine & Cancer Discussion Series. This informal forum, open to he public, is an opportunity for patients and the community to talk with our Integrative Medicine experts about anything they want to know related to lifestyle, nutrition, supplements, maintaining wellness and addressing all aspects mind-body-spirit to optimize their innate healing capacities.
Integrative Medicine Experts
- Laurie L. Herscher, MD, Medical Director of Integrative Medicine
- Janet B. Connors, MSW, Integrative Medicine Coordinator
Discussion Series Format
- Educational, but Not a Formal Presentation
- An Open Discussion with Q&A Session
- New Topics Discussed Each Month
- Open to Patients and the Community
- Homemade Refreshments Will Be Served
Paid parking is available in front of the Aquilino Cancer Center's main entrance. Front desk personnel are available for directions to the meeting space.