Adventist HealthCare is providing flu shots for adults and children (pediatric) in Montgomery and Prince George's Counties, Maryland and the surrounding communities. These clinics will offer flu shots for the reasonable price of $28. All clinics are on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary.
Pediatric vaccines are designated for children ages six months and up. Children that receive a flu shot for the first time should plan to receive two shots, about four weeks apart.
Preparing for Your Flu Shot
- You will be required to read and sign a consent form. You must be at least 18 years of age or a legal guardian must be present.
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt or one that can be easily rolled above the shoulder.
- Plan to stay in the building for 15 minutes after receiving your shot.
- If you are pregnant, discuss getting a flu shot with your doctor prior to the clinic.
- You will not be able to receive a flu shot if you have had a prior adverse reaction to flu vaccine.
- You may not get a shot if you are allergic to eggs, have a fever, are under age 18 or have Guillain-Barré Syndrome.
- The cost of a flu shot is $28.
- High-Dose vaccine (65 yrs +) for $35.00 (Limited Amount)
- Intradermal (18 - 64 yrs) for $30.00 (Limited Amount)
- Please bring cash or check for payment. We currently DO NOT accept insurance or Medicare.
- Adventist HealthCare Employees: Your covered family members with Conifer Health Plan Insurance can receive a flu shot free of charge (Insurance Card Required). We will not provide flu shots for employees at Community Flu Clinics.