ACES Physician Practice Solutions
ACES is a strategic initiative sponsored by Adventist HealthCare to help accelerate the roll-out and adoption of Ambulatory EMR Solutions to our Physicians. The following is a brief listing of products and services that ACES can assist your private practice with.
Through ACES (Ambulatory Care EMR Solution), Adventist HealthCare, which includes Washington Adventist and Shady Grove Adventist Hospitals, is offering outpatient based physicians the following three high-quality EMR solutions at a significantly reduced cost:
- Allscripts MyWay
- Allscripts Professional
These proven solutions cover the needs of a full spectrum of practice specialties - from obstetrics to cardiology to pediatrics - for practices of all sizes to measure outcomes and achieve quality improvements.
All three of these solutions, available to Adventist HealthCare-affiliated physicians, are guaranteed to meet "meaningful use" criteria with an integrated EHR/practice management suite along with highly discounted/subsidized pricing.
ACES assists outpatient physicians with:
- EHR Software Review and Selection
- Pre-negotiated Pricing for EHR Software
- Integration with Adventist’s inpatient EHR
- Guidance on how to meet “meaningful use” ARRA criteria
- EHR Software Roll-out / Implementation
- Return on Investment Analysis and Support
- Connectivity with Pharmacies, Labs, and Radiology Centers
- CRISP Connectivity