Adventist HealthCare, based in Gaithersburg, Md., is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization of dedicated professionals who work together each day to improve the health and well-being of people and communities through a ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
Founded in 1907, Adventist HealthCare is the first, largest and only health system headquartered in Montgomery County, Maryland and operates:
- Three nationally accredited acute-care hospitals
- A nationally accredited rehabilitation hospital
- Mental health services
- Home health agencies
- Physician networks
- Urgent Care Centers
- Imaging Centers
Integrated Health Network
Our integrated health delivery network features a continuum of care including:
- White Oak Medical Center in Silver Spring
- Shady Grove Medical Center in Rockville
- Fort Washington Medical Center in Fort Washington
- Adventist Rehabilitation in Rockville
- Germantown Emergency Center
- Patriot Urgent Care in Germantown, Laurel and Rockville
High Quality Care
Our high quality is recognized by elite accreditations and awards for areas such as cardiac, OB, cancer, stroke, orthopedic, rehabilitation and mental health services.
Turn to our skilled doctors, nurses and staff for compassionate care at every stage of your journey – and know our commitment to your health extends beyond treatment for illness or injury.
Having a long-standing tradition as the largest provider of charity care and community benefit in Montgomery County, count on Adventist HealthCare for community resources that foster a culture of wellness. By assessing health needs and supporting our Community Partnership Fund, we’re able to offer new and ongoing services that best meet the needs of our population.