Mission, Vision & Values
Adventist HealthCare is the first and largest provider of healthcare in Montgomery County, Maryland, and has served the Washington, D.C. region since 1907. In addition, we have a long-standing tradition as the largest provider of charity care and community benefit in Montgomery County.
We extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
We will provide a world-class patient experience to every person, every time.
Adventist HealthCare has identified five core values that we use as a guide in carrying out our day-to-day activities:
- Respect: We recognize the infinite worth of each individual.
- Integrity: We are conscientious and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Service: We care for our patients, their families and each other with compassion.
- Excellence: We do our best every day to exceed expectations.
- Stewardship: We take ownership to efficiently and effectively extend God’s care.
How do we convey our values?
Each time we interact with a patient, family member or friend, we aim to provide the highest quality care to ensure healing for the whole person in body, mind and spirit.
Our mission to serve people with a sense of unity and oneness is reinforced by our commitment to Care. Compassion. Community.