Help your child(ren) prepare for their new role as a big brother or big sister!
In our Big Brother & Big Sister Class siblings (ages 3-to-6 years) will learn about their new role as an older sibling.
- Watch a video
- Hear a story
- Talk about a new baby arriving in the family
Gift for Baby
Children will get to choose a gift to take home for the baby!
Parents Encouraged to Attend
Parents should plan to attend the class with their child(ren).
Parking Instructions & Wayfinding
To the Birth Center Waiting Room
- Park in the hospital's Main or East Parking Lot (your ticket will be validated for the tour).
- Enter the hospital's Main Entrance.
- Please do not take the Main Entrance elevators behind the waterfall and piano, as they will not lead you to the correct location.
- After entering the hospital, turn right and walk down the concourse and past the Surgical
- Services waiting area.
- Take elevators to the 3rd floor. They open into The Birth Center Waiting Room.
In the event of inclement weather, the make-up date will be on December 15th, 2018.