Find a career you’ll love at Adventist HealthCare, an innovative and growing organization serving Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Join us for a nursing and healthcare professional hiring event for the new Adventist HealthCare White Oak Medical Center opening August 25 off Plum Orchard Drive in Silver Spring, MD.
Apply in person to join one of our compassionate and caring teams:
- Women Services - Labor and Delivery, Mother Baby, NICU and Special Care Nursery
- Critical Care - ICU and CVICU, IMCU, CVIR, Cath Lab and Rehab
- Float Pool - Critical Care, Medical Surgical and Women Services
- Emergency Services - Registered Nurses and ED Techs
- Allied Health & Support Services - Radiology, Pharmacy and Therapy
Qualified nurses will possess:
- Active nursing license in Maryland
- Associate’s degree in Nursing, Bachelor’s preferred
- Active CPR/BLS through the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience within specialty
Adventist HealthCare offers outstanding benefits including but not limited to 403(b), Paid Time Off, STD/LTD, life insurance & our Professional Career Advancement Program!