Our Four-Week Childbirth & Baby Care Series is presented in four, 3-hour sessions over four weekends.
Topics discussed in our 12-hour Childbirth & Baby Care Courses include but are not limited to the following:
- Labor & Birth Information
- Breathing & Relaxation Techniques
- Comfort Measures
- Hospital Procedures
- Cesarean Birth
- Postpartum Care for Mother & Baby
When Should I Schedule Class?
Participants should schedule class to finish three-to-five weeks before their due date.
Class Format & What to Bring
Each of the four class sessions is three hours long, please plan to bring with you:
- Nutritious Snacks & Beverages
- Two-to-four Pillows
- A Blanket or Mat to Stretch Out on for Relaxation Techniques
- 75cm or "Large" size exercise ball
Remember to also register for a Breastfeeding Class and schedule a Maternity Tour when registering for this course. Breastfeeding Class is FREE when registering at the same time for our Childbirth & Baby Care class series - a $40.00 value! Use coupon code SGMCBFEED
In the event of inclement weather, the make-up date will be February 2nd & 9th, 2020.