Advancing HealthCare Equity
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email. You will then receive an invite email with an access link to the Conference on Wednesday, October 12.
Please join us virtually at the 2022 Adventist HealthCare Ethics & Research Conference. This year’s focus is on advancing healthcare equity. Speakers will discuss diversity and inclusion, cultural and unconscious bias, and healthcare delivery in the LGBTQ population. Adventist HealthCare researchers will also showcase their current studies.
Virtual via Microsoft Teams
Who Should Attend?
This conference is intended for individuals interested in learning more information about the advancement of healthcare equity through ethics & research.
- Damon Tweedy, MD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University School of Medicine, Staff Psychiatrist, Durham Veteran Affairs Health Care System
- Marilyn Dabady Lynk, PhD, Executive Director, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, Interim Director, Learning, Leadership & Organizational Development, Adventist HealthCare
- India Medley, PhD, Vice President, Nursing, Howard University Hospital
- Gina Brown, PhD, Ph.D., RN, FAAN, Dean, College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Howard University
- Jessica Reusch, PhD, Legal & Regulatory Team Lead, Policy Office, All of Us Research Program, National Institutes of Health
- Angelica Johnson, MSW, Engagement Specialist/Program Officer, All of Us Division of Engagement, National Institutes of Health
- Leah Bellinger, MS, CCC-SLP, CBIS, Weekend Inpatient Therapy Supervisor, Speech-Language Pathologist, Adventist Healthcare Rehabilitation at White Oak Medical Center
- Hannah Ouellette, MS, OTR/L, CBIS, CPAM, Occupational Therapist, Adventist Healthcare Rehabilitation at White Oak Medical Center
- Julie Robertson, PT, DPT, CBIS, Senior Physical Therapist, Adventist Healthcare Rehabilitation at White Oak Medical Center
- CAPT Tim Burns, Operations Division, Battalion Chief, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services
- Lauren Freeman, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, University of Louisville
Continuing Medical Education
Contact hours for physicians and nurses will be available.