Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Campus 20th Annual Golf Classic
Please join us Tuesday, September 22, 2019 for Adventist HealthCare's Shady Grove Campus Golf Classic to be played this year at Woodmont Country Club in Rockville, MD - host to the 2020 U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship.
The Shady Grove Adventist Aquilino Cancer Center launched a ground-breaking initiative to create a dedicated, purpose-built space to address the emotional toll cancer has on patients and their care givers. This new Center for Healing will be a model for what’s next in cancer care and research, more deeply integrating oncologists, therapists, researchers, and integrative care experts in one space to address an emerging field of psycho-oncology, shaping the way community cancer providers around the U.S. care for the mental health of their patients.
- Rolling tee times, starting at 8 AM through 1PM, with box meals available
- Guests are welcome to arrive 30 minutes prior to their tee time for use of driving range
- Mulligan packages available to be purchased day of event
- AHC/Shady Grove Leadership will greet all foursomes as they head out for play
- Pop up pro golf shop will be available under tent in parking lot or via indoor space
- Foursomes to individually decide to play 9 or 18 holes. Walk or ride in carts
- ‘Awards Ceremony’ will be e-mailed to all players, with awards mailed to winners
We at Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center are taking the utmost precautions to ensure you have an enjoyable day.
View Safety Precautions
The following measures have been adopted to keep players safe:
- Temperature screenings will be conducted on-site by a healthcare professional
- Guests must wear a mask at registration and indoors at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to each player
- Woodmont Country Club will provide all golf carts with proper dividers
Food & Beverage
- Pre-packaged Grab and Go Meals will be offered in lieu of serving buffets
- Beverage Carts will be available on the course
Adventist HealthCare will continue to monitor CDC Guidelines and will communicate any changes to these precautionary measures by email as we approach the event date.
If you have questions or are interested in becoming an event sponsor or in case of inclement weather, please contact Lexie Overholt directly at 703-969-1026.
Thank You to Our Sponsors