What You Need to Know When Considering Surgery
If you've been struggling with losing weight and keeping it off, bariatric surgery, or weight-loss surgery, may help you maintain weight loss and reduce your risk of serious health complications.
Join Tuesday F.A. Cook, MD, bariatric surgeon with Adventist HealthCare Adventist Medical Group in Fort Washington, Maryland, for this online webinar as she discusses her multi-disciplinary program and what you need to know when considering weight-loss surgery.
During this session you’ll learn more about:
- If bariatric surgery is right for you
- Common bariatric operations
- Metabolic changes that will occur
- What lifestyle changes to expect
- What preoperative steps you’ll need to take