Improving Health in a Fun Way for Older Adults
Play & Win
Small prizes are awarded to our winners.
Our FREE Bingocize series offers older adults the opportunity to participate in a socially engaging, group-based program that combines exercise, health education and the widely popular game of bingo.
How to Play Bingocize
To play Bingocize, players complete a series of chair exercises and answer health education questions throughout the game. Participants rest while numbers are called for the bingo game, then complete more chair exercises or health education questions, rest during number calling and so on. This pattern is continued until a Bingocizer® wins the game.
Health & Wellness Benefits
This class will help older adults:
- Improve and maintain mobility and independence
- Gain body strength, gait, balance and range of motion
- Improve aspects of cognition
- Engage in social settings
- Understand how to reduce fall risk and other important health topics
- Improve patient activation
This group meets twice per week for 9 weeks.