Need Help Coping After the Loss of a Loved One?
You must be 21+ years old to participate in this group.
This virtual support group is led by a licensed therapist. Participants will:
- Process feelings of grief
- Learn ways to cope with loss
- Connect with others on a similar journey
This is an ongoing support group series that meets weekly for six (6) sessions on Thursdays. You are encouraged to attend as often and for as long as you like.
First Time Participants
All first time support group participants are required to register to receive access to our upcoming sessions.
For more information, please email GriefCare@adventisthealthcare.com or call:
- Chaplain Denny at 240-637-5265
- Chaplain Dean at 240-826-6112