Have you been told you need surgery for Heart Valve Disease? Learn more about the latest valve repair and replacement options.
Why Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery?
Minimally invasive heart surgery gives you an option other than traditional open-heart surgery to treat heart valve conditions like aortic valve and mitral valve stenosis or regurgitation with a faster, easier recovery. These proven and specialized techniques:
- Speed your recovery
- Reduce scarring
- Minimize pain
- Decrease blood loss
Why Choose Adventist Healthcare White Oak Medical Center?
Currently no other hospital in the Washington D.C. metro region offers minimally invasive heart surgery without robotics and at the same level of experience as our surgeons. Our heart surgeons:
- Performed more than 1,000 minimally invasive heart valve surgeries
- Helped develop very specialized techniques that use a small incision to repair or replace the valve
- Achieve excellent patient outcomes and satisfaction
What Are My Minimally Invasive Options?
Minimally invasive heart care includes a range of heart surgery options and catheter procedures such as:
- Mitral Valve Repair/Replacement Surgery
- Aortic Valve Repair/Replacement Surgery
- TAVR – Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Atrial Fibrillation MAZE Surgery
Need a Second Opinion or Wondering If You Qualify?
Fill out the form or call 202-524-4200 today to learn if you qualify for a minimally invasive heart procedure.