Make a difference in the lives of patients who need mental health services by working at Adventist HealthCare.
Jobs in Behavioral Health
Join our team if you’re a compassionate professional with the relevant skills, education, certifications and/or licenses needed to work in your field in Maryland. Find opportunities to grow and advance your career as a:
- Behavioral health therapist
- Clinical administrator
- House supervisor
- Nurse, including roles for registered nurses (RNs), psychiatric nurses, nurse educators and nurse supervisors
- Psychiatry technician
- Social worker
- Special education teacher
- Substance abuse/addiction counselor
Working at Adventist HealthCare
Help people in our community get the support and services they need. You’ll enjoy:
- Competitive benefits
- Continuing education, professional development and training
- Opportunities to grow and transfer within Adventist HealthCare, the largest health system in Montgomery County
- Supportive work culture with collaborative, friendly team members
Talent Acquisition & Hiring
During your hiring process, you can rely on your recruiter or hiring manager to answer questions and provide guidance. You’ll receive information and resources about the patients you’ll serve.
Explore Our Services
Learn about mental health care at Adventist HealthCare.