Benefits & Culture
Enjoy excellent employee benefits while working in a supportive environment as a valued member of the Adventist HealthCare team.
Your status as a full-time, part-time, shift or weekend employee may affect the benefits you’re eligible for.
From your first day on the job as a full- or part-time employee, you’ll receive medical, dental and vision insurance for yourself and the option to cover your entire family. Benefits include:
- 100% coverage for inpatient care at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% coverage for urgent care nationwide after copay
- Choice of two preferred provider organization (PPO) medical insurance plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- National healthcare provider network
- Prescription drug plan
Enjoy peace of mind thanks to these benefits included in your policy:
- Basic life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental and dependent life insurance
You may also choose to add benefit options such as:
- Accident insurance
- Hospital indemnity plan
- Legal assistance plan
- Long-term care insurance
Saving for Retirement
Plan for your future with a 403(b) retirement savings plan. Take advantage of a generous 50 percent employer match.
Advance your career with education assistance and continuing education opportunities. Depending on your position, you may also be eligible for tuition reimbursement. Plan for a loved one’s college by investing some of your income into a tax-advantaged 529 savings plan offered by the state of Maryland.
Access services designed to improve your wellbeing:
- Employee assistance program (EAP) with work-life balance services, including mental health counseling, and resources for child, dependent adult and elder care
- Employee wellness program with health coaching, assessments and screenings
- Tobacco-free program
- Wellness tools and education
- Vaccinations, including free flu shot clinics
Explore what it’s like to be a member of Adventist HealthCare’s compassionate, collaborative staff – and learn how our values and mission set us apart.