Benefits & Culture
Enjoy excellent employee benefits while working in a supportive environment as a valued member of the Adventist HealthCare team.
Your status as a full-time, part-time, shift or weekend employee may affect the benefits you’re eligible for.
As required by the Transparency in Coverage Final Rule, we make our negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers available online in machine readable format to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
From your first day on the job as a full- or part-time employee, you’ll receive medical, dental and vision insurance for yourself and the option to cover your entire family. Benefits include:
- 100% coverage for inpatient care at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% coverage for urgent care nationwide after copay
- Choice of two preferred provider organization (PPO) medical insurance plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- National healthcare provider network
- Prescription drug plan
Enjoy peace of mind thanks to these benefits included in your policy:
- Basic life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental and dependent life insurance
You may also choose to add benefit options such as:
- Accident insurance
- Hospital indemnity plan
- Legal assistance plan
- Long-term care insurance
Saving for Retirement
Plan for your future with a 403(b) retirement savings plan. Take advantage of a generous 50 percent employer match.
Advance your career with education assistance and continuing education opportunities. Depending on your position, you may also be eligible for tuition reimbursement. Plan for a loved one’s college by investing some of your income into a tax-advantaged 529 savings plan offered by the state of Maryland.
Access services designed to improve your wellbeing:
- Employee assistance program (EAP) with work-life balance services, including mental health counseling, and resources for child, dependent adult and elder care
- Employee wellness program with health coaching, assessments and screenings
- Tobacco-free program
- Wellness tools and education
- Vaccinations, including free flu shot clinics
Enhanced Childcare Benefit
Through our partnership with a national childcare provider, we are offering subsidized high-quality childcare to Adventist HealthCare families and all new employees. Children by birth, adoption, marriage, or guardianship, are eligible. Based on the average cost of care, Adventist HealthCare employees could save up to $490 per month for one child’s care. Join the team today to start earning this benefit.
Explore what it’s like to be a member of Adventist HealthCare’s compassionate, collaborative staff – and learn how our values and mission set us apart.