It's easy to get your medical records from your Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center or Washington Adventist Hospital visit through the myAdventistHealthCare Patient Portal - a free, online health management tool that will help you:
- Gain timely access to your medical records including vital signs, lab results and visit summaries.
- View your health information, discharge instructions and health education resources.
- Add entries to your Personal Health Record.
- Send health information safely and securely to your healthcare providers.
Sign-up for the Patient Portal
- Share your email address with the Hospital registration team member (registrar) and let them know you would like to sign up for the patient portal. They will provide you with a secure sign up code.
- Check your inbox for an invitation from NoReply@IQHealth.com with the sign-up link.
- Click the link to sign up for the portal.
- Sign up by entering in your:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Response to your chosen Challenge Question
Access Your Information Easily
For issues with your Hospital Patient Portal account, login problems, and more please call 877-621-8014 or email our localized hospital support teams at:
Adventist Medical Group offers secure, convenient access to your electronic health record.
Our patient portal allows you to manage your healthcare and communicate directly with your doctor’s office. Access your health records anytime you need them.
For Our Adventist Medical Group Physician Patients
For Our GW Medical Faculty Associates Affiliated Physician Patients
Adventist HealthCare Imaging offers secure, convenient access to your electronic scans and imaging tests.
For issues with your Imaging Center Patient Portal account, login problems, and more please call 301-590-8999.