A New Hospital for Our Community Coming This August!
This year will see a new hospital introduced to the Washington, D.C., region.
In late August, Adventist HealthCare White Oak Medical Center will open off Route 29 at Cherry Hill Road and Plum Orchard Drive in Silver Spring. This healthcare campus, positioned to serve both Montgomery and Prince George’s counties, replaces Washington Adventist Hospital in Takoma Park.
White Oak Medical Center will offer the latest technology and treatments in a comfortable environment, with private patient rooms and open spaces designed to promote care and healing.
- Lakeside walking trail
- Roof garden and other courtyards for relaxation
- 180 private patient rooms
- Emergency Department where nearly 60,000 people will receive care each year
- More than 1,000 parking spaces for patients, visitors and staff
- Twelve electric-car charging stations
- Operating rooms and cardiac catheterization labs
- Private labor and delivery suites
MEDICAL PAVILION AT WHITE OAK:
- Outpatient services: radiation oncology, cardiac and physical rehab, lab
- Medical offices providing primary care and specialty care