1 lb of high-quality dark chocolate
2 cups of dried fruit (recommend cranberries and/or dried cherries for holiday)
2 cups nuts (recommend pistachios and/or walnuts)
Zest of 1 orange
Coarse or flaked sea salt (optional)
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Chop the chocolate into small pieces. If you want smaller bites, also chop the dried fruits and nuts roughly.
3. Melt and temper the chocolate using a hot water bath for best results.
4. When the chocolate has cooled to the touch, spread the melted chocolate onto the parchment paper-lined sheet until it’s between ⅛" - ¼" thickness.
5. While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle on toppings.
6. Let the chocolate harden at room temperature. Depending on your house temperature, this could take over an hour. Avoid cooling it in the refrigerator because when you remove it, condensation can form on the surface, making it wet.
7. Once hardened, chop the dark chocolate bark into varying size pieces.
8. Store in a covered container for up to a week.
33 g Carbohydrate
22 g Sugar
26 mg Sodium
5 g Fiber
8 g Saturated Fat
21 g Fat
5 g Protein