1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the quick oats, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the almond butter, agave, and vanilla extract.
4. Add the mashed sweet potato into the almond butter/agave mixture and stir until everything is creamy and well mixed.
5. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry and mix until everything is well combined. Add in the chopped craisins and almonds and stir until well combined.
6. Drop by heading 2.5 tbsps balls onto the prepared cookie sheet. Use your hands to flatten down until they are roughly ½ inch thick. I find using lightly damp hands is the easiest.
7. Sprinkle the cookies with 2 tsp of Swerve brown sugar alternative, lightly patting down each cookie to adhere the sugar to the tops.
8. Bake for 20-30 minutes until the cookies feel just set and almost slightly “springy” to the touch. They set up a lot more on the pan.
9. Let cool completely on the pan, do not transfer to a cookie sheet.
Note: Bake a sweet potato in the 400-degree oven for 40-45 mins, then mash it and measure. The cookies will stay fresh, in a sealed, air-tight container at room temperature, for about a week. They also freeze well for quick and easy breakfasts or snacks.