Spring Brunch Frittata Recipe
Planning for breakfast or brunch? Eat the rainbow with this delicious frittata.
Prep time: 5 minutes, Cook time: 20 minutes, Total time: 25 minutes and Serves: 6
- 12 organic pastured eggs
- 5 mini sweet peppers or one large pepper
- 2 handfuls greens washed
- 1 bag frozen mixed cauliflower
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a square or rectangle pan with coconut oil. In a pan, defrost cauliflower on low , covered. Chop peppers. Strain water.
- Add olive oil, peppers, pinch of salt. Sauté for 3-5 minutes until cauliflower edges lightly browned. In a bowl, mix eggs and greens with spices.
- Pour cauliflower and peppers into the pan, fold in egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are brown and you can run a knife cleanly through the center.
- Allow to cool, cut and serve or allow to fully cook, cut and store in closed containers in the fridge.
Source: The Better Nutrition Program