TeleVisits Now Available
Adventist Medical Group Primary Care now offers private, secure telehealth visits via computer or mobile app from the safety and convenience of your own home. Call us today to schedule an appointment!
Choose Adventist Medical Group Primary Care & Bariatric Surgery in Fort Washington, Maryland, to provide comprehensive primary care and bariatric surgery for adults in the Fort Washington area of Prince Georges County.
Primary Care & Bariatric Surgery Services
Learn to better manage your loved ones’ health and prevent illnesses with personalized care from our experienced, board-certified physicians. Our specialists work as a team to deliver expert care when you need:
- Same-day sick visits
- Women’s and men’s health and wellness exams
- Health physicals, health maintenance and preventive care
- Geriatric (senior) wellness exams
- Vaccinations and immunizations, including flu shots
- Managements for chronic conditions
- Asthma and allergies
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Bariatric surgery & weight loss services
- Laparoscopic weight loss surgery
- Comprehensive obesity management
- Treatment of metabolic disease
- Minimally invasive foregut surgery
- Additional surgical options
- Colon, breast and thyroid & parathyroid surgery
- Hernia repairs
- Gallbladder removal
You also benefit from coordinated care that helps you effectively handle all aspects of your health – from preventative medicine and preoperative appointments to management of chronic health conditions.
Convenient Location & Onsite Parking
We are conveniently located on Maryland Route 210 just off I-495 in Fort Washington, Maryland where you will enjoy free onsite parking and Wi-Fi in our comfortable and welcoming handicapped-accessible facility. Ask if your physician offers same-day appointment and online scheduling.
Forms to Complete Before Your Visit
Primary Care & Specialists Near You
Adventist HealthCare Adventist Medical Group is a local, multi-specialty physician group offering primary and specialty care. As part of Adventist HealthCare’s comprehensive system of local hospitals and health services, you have access to a full continuum of compassionate and coordinated care. Our expert physicians will partner with you to help you manage your health and wellness needs so you can meet your health goals.