Patient Billing

The following information is provided to assist you in paying your bill.

Bill Payment Questions

Should you have questions about your bill or wish to make a payment via telephone please contact our Patient Service Representatives at 301-315-3660.

Financial Arrangements

Most insurance companies, including Medicare and Maryland Medicaid, cover rehabilitation services. Your insurance benefits are verified and authorizations are obtained by our Admissions office before you arrive.

Transportation to and from off-site physician appointments or procedures, such as x-rays or MRIs, are generally not covered by insurance. Patients may be responsible for these costs depending on the insurance and nature of the appointment. Physician visits by the physiatrists or consulting physicians are typically covered at 80% with most secondary insurance covering the remaining 20%. If you do not have a secondary insurance, the 20% will be billed to you. Any out-of-pocket expenses will be explained during the admission process through our disclosure form and throughout your stay as needed. Our business office will submit a bill to your insurance after your discharge. Please keep any statements you receive about your hospital charges for your records. If you find an error in the bill, contact our business office so it may be corrected. TV and telephone charges will be collected on the day of discharge. Please stop by the Admissions Office to make these payments before you leave. For your convenience, these fees can be paid by credit card (MasterCard or Visa), check or cash.

Financial Assistance

Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation is committed to providing medically necessary health care services for all patients admitted to our facility. Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services are provided to all patients regardless of their individual ability to pay for such services. For those patients without medical insurance or personal resources, Adventist Rehab has a Financial Assistance Policy that they may be eligible to receive. The Policy is designed to assist individuals who qualify for less than full coverage under available Federal, State and Local Medical Assistance Programs. It is based on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Federal Poverty Measure criteria. The Admissions office manages the application process, so feel free to contact the office at 240-864-6044 if you have any questions or interest.

Get Care

Request an outpatient appointment below or view information about inpatient care.

Request an Appointment

Set Your Location

Setting your location helps us to show you nearby providers and locations based on your healthcare needs.