Patient & Visitor Resources
Welcome and thank you for choosing Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center for your care. We realize that hospitals can sometimes seem overwhelming, especially when you are ill so we developed this guide to inform you of all the services we offer to make your stay or visit with us as comfortable as possible.
Information for Patients
Our patient guide provides information and resources to assist you before, during, and after your hospital stay, including:
- Patient Pre-registration - Save time by pre-registering for Labor & Delivery or Surgery services online at your convenience.
- Your Room, Safety & Security - Keeping you healthy, safe, and comfortable is our top priority.
- Discharge Planning - When it’s time to leave our hospital, we’re here to help you transition to the most appropriate place to continue your care.
- Patient Billing - Get answers to your billing related questions and make payments.
Information for Visitors
Our visitor guide provides information and resources to assist friends and family members during your visit to our campus, including:
- Visiting Hours - View general, overnight, and Birth Center visiting hours and rules.
- Cheer Cards - Send a free patient cheer card to a loved one at hospital.
- Hotels & Lodging - View nearby hotels should you need accommodations during your visit.
Like Us On Facebook!
Shady Grove Medical Center shares its enthusiasm for our mission on Facebook and other social media platforms. We invite you to follow us online, and we welcome and encourage dialogue with our community.
We strongly recommend that you never post personal details about your health on social media. Remember that your comments are available for anyone to see. Our photo policies extend to any images you wish to post from our facilities on social media sites.