High-Quality Inpatient Rehabilitation Now Open in White Oak
When you or a loved one need inpatient rehabilitation to recover from a life-changing event, injury or illness, our compassionate doctors and highly-skilled team of rehabilitation professionals at Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation White Oak are ready to serve.
Certified Rehabilitation Programs
Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation is the first acute rehabilitation hospital in our five-state region to obtain accreditation by CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) in all five program areas offered: Amputation, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord, Stroke and General Rehab (CIIR).
Our compassionate care is centered on meeting the unique needs of each individual. Take comfort in a healing environment specially designed to carry out our vision to provide a world-class patient experience to every person, every time with features that include:
- All private rooms to provide optimum comfort, quiet and privacy
- Two recovery gyms – one for more activity and the other for patients who require less stimulation and distraction
- Spacious Day rooms with kitchens, eating tables, computers and TVs to provide a place of respite and community
- Ceiling track system in every room to guide patients safely to their private bathrooms
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) apartment to help prepare for independent living
- Inspiring artwork including paintings by disabled artists of the Mouth and Foot Painters Association
Experienced Team of Experts
Enjoy access to a physician every day and work closely with certified and trained:
- Physical Therapists well-versed in anatomy and movement to help with range of motion, strength and mobility through prescribed exercise, hands-on care, and patient education
- Occupational Therapists who involve patients in treatments that help develop or relearn skills to do regular activities and things they love
- Speech-Language Therapists who work with adults on assessing and treating communication or swallowing issues, including problems with speech, aphasia, voice and more.
The White Oak Advantage
Locating our inpatient rehabilitation hospital inside of our Adventist HealthCare system’s medical center, patients gain access to a network of convenient services while transitioning from one level of care to the next – all on one health campus.
Our outpatient rehabilitation clinic is located just next door in the White Oak Medical Pavilion, along with a host of specialty doctors’ offices, including physiatrists.