Your Health and Safety is Our Top Priority
Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe:
- Social distancing practices
- Use of face masks
- Modified appointment times
- Continued strict cleaning procedures between patients
- Visitor restrictions
- Patient symptom pre-screening
Call 240-864-6202 to schedule a free telehealth therapy screening with an Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation therapist.
Expert Outpatient Physical Therapy for Amputees
Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation’s Outpatient Clinic on Linden Lane in Silver Spring provides expert outpatient rehabilitation services for amputees in our region. We help patients with limb loss improve mobility and function to achieve their therapy goals.
Our amputee, spinal cord injury, stroke and brain injury programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities - an organization that sets the highest standards of care for rehabilitation programs internationally.
We provide the following services:
Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation also offers support services to assist our amputee patients in maintaining their activity levels and a life-long continuity of care.
Promoting Amputee Life Skills (PALS)
Connect with others, learn, share ideas and build skills during PALS, an eight-week program offered twice a year.
You and your loved ones will benefit from more than our excellent medical care. Find friendship and encouragement through supportive services such as:
- Family training – Helps loved ones understand your condition and provide care at home
- Peer visitor program – Connects you with others who know what it’s like to live without a limb
- Support groups – Meetings for people living with limb loss, as well as their family and friends
Schedule an Appointment
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 240-864-6202.
Complaints & Grievances
Please call 240-864-6133 for any complaints and grievances you may have about your care.