COVID-19 Assessment Reservations
We are currently accepting reservations for COVID-19 Assessments. If no times are available there are no additional reservations available for that day. Please check another location near you or the next day for more reservation times. If you are experiencing symptoms, walk-ins are welcome.
- Nasal swab testing available only. Rapid testing or antibody testing is not available
- Reservations available
- Referral NOT Required
- Testing available based on an assessment by our healthcare provider
- Self-pay available for those with no insurance
- Test results available within 2-3 days and will be sent to your patient portal
Trust the experienced and compassionate care team at the Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care in Germantown, Maryland.
Urgent Care Services in Germantown
See a board-certified healthcare provider, such as a doctor, physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP). Your urgent care team can:
- Telehealth (Coming Soon)
- Diagnose an injury or illness with on-site tests like X-rays or laboratory blood work
- Treat minor illnesses and injuries, including burns, colds, coughs and sore throats, urinary tract infections (UTI) and yeast infections
- Receive a physical examination or health screening
- Camp physical
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
- School physical
- Sports physical
- Get vaccinations/immunizations, such as flu shots
- Test for and treat a sexually transmitted disease (STD)
See more information about urgent care at Adventist HealthCare.
Visit our convenient location for occupational medicine services, such as drug tests and employment physicals.
Please remember when scheduling your occupational health visit that in order to provide the safest environment during your visit, we ask that you do not bring children under the age of 18. Any persons accompanying you will be asked to stay in the waiting room during your appointment. This policy is in effect so we can ensure your privacy and the safety of any children during your visit.
Walk-In Center Amenities
Access convenient care while enjoying perks such as:
- Convenient walk-in care
- Free parking
- Free water and coffee
- TVs in examination rooms
If you’re getting occupational healthcare, stay healthy by waiting in an occupational waiting room apart from the public waiting area.
What to Bring
When you visit us for care, take your:
- Driver’s license or other form of identification
- Current insurance card
- Form of copayment
Paying for Urgent Care
View our self-pay pricing and list of accepted insurances. Check with your insurance provider to see if you have a deductible or copay.
Complaints & Grievances
Please call 800-814-1434 for any complaints and grievances you may have about your care.