Get care on your schedule at the Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care center in Laurel, Maryland. Receive quick, personalized medical care for all ages, starting at 6 months old.
Urgent Care Services in Laurel
See a board-certified healthcare provider, such as a doctor, physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP). Your urgent care team can:
- Use on-site tests like X-rays or laboratory blood tests to diagnose an injury or illness
- Treat minor illnesses and injuries, including burns, colds, coughs and sore throats
- Provide physical examinations
- Camp physical
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
- School physical
- Sports physical
- Give vaccinations/immunizations, including flu shots
- Treat infections such as a urinary tract infection (UTI), yeast infection or sexually transmitted disease (STD)
Discover the wide range of urgent care services at Adventist HealthCare.
Whether you’re an employer or employee, trust our team for high-quality occupational medicine services, including drug tests and workers’ compensation.
Walk-In Center Amenities
Access convenient care while enjoying perks such as:
- Convenient online scheduling and walk-in care
- Free parking
- Free water and coffee
- TVs in examination rooms
Workers can use occupational health waiting rooms separated from the public waiting area.
What to Bring
When you visit an urgent care location, bring:
- Driver’s license or other form of identification
- Current insurance card
- Form of copayment
Paying for Urgent Care
View our self-pay pricing and list of accepted insurances. Check with your insurance provider to see if you have a deductible or copay.
Complaints & Grievances
We are available to offer support for any concerns you may have about your care. For complaints and grievances, please call 800-814-1434.