COVID-19 Assessment Reservations
We are currently accepting reservations for COVID-19 Assessments. If no times are available there are no additional reservations available for that day. Please check another location near you or the next day for more reservation times. If you are experiencing symptoms, walk-ins are welcome.
- Nasal swab testing available only. Rapid testing or antibody testing is not available
- Reservations available
- Referral NOT Required
- Testing available based on an assessment by our healthcare provider
- Self-pay available for those with no insurance
- Test results available within 2-3 days and will be sent to your patient portal
Get care on your schedule at the Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care center in Laurel, Maryland. Receive quick, personalized medical care for all ages, starting at 6 months old.
Urgent Care Services in Laurel
See a board-certified healthcare provider, such as a doctor, physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP). Your urgent care team can:
- Telehealth (Coming Soon)
- Use on-site tests like X-rays or laboratory blood tests to diagnose an injury or illness
- Treat minor illnesses and injuries, including burns, colds, coughs and sore throats
- Provide physical examinations
- Camp physical
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
- Immigration physical (by appointment only)
- School physical
- Sports physical
- Give vaccinations/immunizations, including flu shots and COVID-19 vaccinations
- Treat infections such as a urinary tract infection (UTI), yeast infection or sexually transmitted disease (STD)
Discover the wide range of urgent care services at Adventist HealthCare.
Whether you’re an employer or employee, trust our team for high-quality occupational medicine services, including drug tests and workers’ compensation.
Please remember when scheduling your occupational health visit that in order to provide the safest environment during your visit, we ask that you do not bring children under the age of 18. Any persons accompanying you will be asked to stay in the waiting room during your appointment. This policy is in effect so we can ensure your privacy and the safety of any children during your visit.
Walk-In Center Amenities
Access convenient care while enjoying perks such as:
- Convenient walk-in care
- Free parking
- Free water and coffee
- TVs in examination rooms
Workers can use occupational health waiting rooms separated from the public waiting area.
What to Bring
When you visit an urgent care location, bring:
- Driver’s license or other form of identification
- Current insurance card
- Form of copayment
Paying for Urgent Care
View our self-pay pricing and list of accepted insurances. Check with your insurance provider to see if you have a deductible or copay.
Complaints & Grievances
Please call 800-814-1434 for any complaints and grievances you may have about your care.