Inclement Weather Advisory
Due to inclement weather, Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care in Germantown, Rockville and Laurel is closing early, Sunday, Jan. 16 at 4 p.m. We will reopen at 8 a.m., Monday, Jan. 17. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID-19 Assessment Information
We are not currently accepting reservations for COVID-19 Assessments. If you are experiencing symptoms, walk-ins are welcome. If you have already tested positive for COVID-19, either through a rapid test or PCR test, schedule a telehealth appointment with your primary care provider. Please visit the closest emergency room if you are experiencing trouble breathing and high fever.
COVID-19 Testing Information
- Nasal swab testing available only. Rapid testing or antibody testing is not available
- Referral NOT Required
- Testing available based on an assessment by our healthcare provider
- Self-pay available for those with no insurance
- Test results available within 2-3 days and will be sent to your patient portal
Choose the Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care center in Rockville, Maryland, for high-quality medical services for your whole family.
Urgent Care Services in Rockville
Turn to our compassionate, board-certified healthcare providers for services including:
- Telehealth (Coming Soon)
- On-site X-rays, blood work or other tests to diagnose an illness or injury
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries, including burns, colds, coughs, eczema, pink eye (conjunctivitis), sore throats or urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Physical examinations and health screenings
- Camp physical
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
- School physical
- Sports physical
- Vaccinations/immunizations, including flu shots and COVID-19 vaccinations
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing
See our full-range of urgent care services, available for patients age 6 months and older.
Get occupational healthcare quickly at Adventist HealthCare urgent care locations. Benefit from fast access to drug tests, employment physicals and other services.
Please remember when scheduling your occupational health visit that in order to provide the safest environment during your visit, we ask that you do not bring children under the age of 18. Any persons accompanying you will be asked to stay in the waiting room during your appointment. This policy is in effect so we can ensure your privacy and the safety of any children during your visit.
Walk-In Center Amenities
Access convenient care while enjoying perks such as:
- Convenient walk-in care
- Free parking
- Free water and coffee
- TVs in examination rooms
Stay healthy in an occupational waiting room that’s separate from our public urgent care waiting room.
What to Take to Urgent Care
When you visit us for care, bring:
- Driver’s license or other form of identification
- Current insurance card
- Form of copayment
How Much Is Urgent Care?
View our self-pay pricing and list of accepted insurances. Check with your insurance provider to see if you have a deductible or copay.
Complaints & Grievances
Please call 800-814-1434 for any complaints and grievances you may have about your care.