COVID-19 Assessment Reservations
We are not currently accepting reservations for COVID-19 Assessments. If you are experiencing symptoms, walk-ins are welcome.
- Nasal swab testing available only. Rapid testing or antibody testing is not available
- Referral NOT Required
- Testing available based on an assessment by our healthcare provider
- Self-pay available for those with no insurance
- Test results available within 2-3 days and will be sent to your patient portal
Choose the Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care center in Takoma Park, Maryland for high-quality urgent care services for your whole family.
Urgent Care Services in Takoma Park
Turn to our compassionate healthcare providers for services including:
See our full-range of urgent care services, available for patients age 6 months and older.
Walk-In Center Amenities
Access convenient care while enjoying perks such as:
- Convenient walk-in care
- Free parking
- Free water and coffee
- TVs in examination rooms
What to Take to Urgent Care
When you visit us for care, bring:
- Driver’s license or other form identification
- Current insurance card
- Form of copayment
How Much is Urgent Care?
View our self-pay pricing and list of accepted insurances. Check with your insurance provider to see if you have a deductible or copay.
Complaints & Grievances
Please call 800-814-1434 for any complaints and grievances you may have about your care.