COVID-19 Assessment Reservations
We are currently accepting reservations for COVID-19 Assessments. If no times are available there are no additional reservations available for that day. Please check another location near you or the next day for more reservation times. If you are experiencing symptoms, walk-ins are welcome.
- Nasal swab testing available only. Rapid testing or antibody testing is not available
- Reservations available
- Referral NOT Required
- Testing available based on an assessment by our healthcare provider
- Self-pay available for those with no insurance
- Test results available within 2-3 days and will be sent to your patient portal
Choose the Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care center in Takoma Park, Maryland for high-quality urgent care services for your whole family.
Urgent Care Services in Takoma Park
Turn to our compassionate healthcare providers for services including:
See our full-range of urgent care services, available for patients age 6 months and older.
Walk-In Center Amenities
Access convenient care while enjoying perks such as:
- Convenient walk-in care
- Free parking
- Free water and coffee
- TVs in examination rooms
What to Take to Urgent Care
When you visit us for care, bring:
- Driver’s license or other form identification
- Current insurance card
- Form of copayment
How Much is Urgent Care?
View our self-pay pricing and list of accepted insurances. Check with your insurance provider to see if you have a deductible or copay.
Complaints & Grievances
Please call 800-814-1434 for any complaints and grievances you may have about your care.