Opening August 25, 2019
Opening August 25, 2019, the new White Oak Medical Center will offer the excellent care you’ve come to expect from Adventist HealthCare in a modern facility at a new, convenient location.
- 180 private patient rooms
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Calming nature views and natural light
- More than 1,000 parking spaces
- Natural Elements - From our main lobby to the cafeteria, you will enjoy a warm, welcoming environment featuring repurposed wood and large windows.
- Wellness Space - The new hospital will incorporate nature to create a healing environment and a space for wellness. A paved walking path around the lake behind the hospital will offer a place to exercise outdoors.
- Calm Environment - A roof garden and other courtyards with seating, shady trees and plants will offer space to relax outdoors.
Part of a Healthcare Community
Adjacent to the Food and Drug Administration, the hospital will be at the center of the future White Oak Science Gateway, a developing life sciences community combining medical researchers, retail and business.