Adventist HealthCare White Oak Medical Center has served our community for more than 112 years, first in Takoma Park and now in our state-of-the-art facility here in White Oak.
Our hospital is the first comprehensive cardiac center in Montgomery County and has provided the most advanced, least invasive heart care with skill, compassion and experience for more than 50 years.
White Oak Medical Center also provides high-quality Emergency, Stroke, Maternity, Cancer, Surgical and Orthopedic care. Our integrated healthcare delivery network includes acute care and physical rehabilitation hospitals, mental health services and home health agencies, urgent care and a range of outpatient services.
The new White Oak Medical Center provides the excellent care you’ve come to expect from Adventist HealthCare in a modern facility at a new, convenient location in Silver Spring that offers
- 180 private patient rooms
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Calming nature views and natural light
- More than 1,000 parking spaces
Part of a Healthcare Community
Adjacent to the Food and Drug Administration, the hospital is at the center of the future White Oak Science Gateway, a developing life sciences community combining medical researchers, retail and business.
Parking & Public Transportation
Parking is available for a fee in the South Garage on Levels 1-3. You may pay the parking fee with a credit card at the pay stations in the garage or with cash at the Gift Shop or Information Desk on Level 1. Parking is available for emergency patients in the surface lot near the Emergency Department. Handicapped parking is available on Level 1 of the garage. There are 12 car-charging stations on campus for electric vehicles.
- Less than 30 min. = FREE
- 30 min. - 1 hour = $2
- 1-2 hours = $3
- 2-3 hours = $4
- 3-24 hours = $7
- Additional days = $7
- Valet service = $10
Plan your next trip to White Oak Medical Center by creating a custom trip plan from your front door using the WMATA website.
Hospital Accreditation and Recognition
When you or a loved one need specialty care, turn to our experts.
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission and licensed by the State of Maryland
Heart & Vascular Care
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, Version V with PCI, from the American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Three-Star in heart surgery, the highest quality rating, by The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS)
- Platinum Performance Achievement Award from the American College of Cardiology Foundation’s NCDR ACTION Registry - Get With the Guidelines
- Designated Cardiac Interventional Center, Maryland Institute for Emergency Services and Systems (MIEMSS)
- Designated Primary Stroke Center, Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems
- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association (AHA)
Accredited Cancer Center
Ways to Give
Make a difference in your community when you share your story, donate a financial gift or volunteer at White Oak Medical Center.
Complaints & Grievances
Please call 240-637-6599 for any complaints and grievances you may have about your care.