Lung Cancer Treatment
Get comprehensive, high-quality treatment for lung cancer from the dedicated team at Adventist HealthCare.
Types of Lung Cancer
Expect skilled diagnosis and treatment services for all types of lung cancer:
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), the most common type
- Small cell lung cancer (SCLC)
- Lung carcinoid tumor
Your treatment plan will be personalized based on the type and stage of lung cancer, your overall health and other factors. Each month, your care team will check your lungs and make changes to your plan if needed.
You may receive:
Support & Wellness Services
During and after treatment, take advantage of support and wellness services that make you more comfortable in mind and body. Ask your doctor about pulmonary rehabilitation, which can make it easier for you to breathe and improve your energy level.
You’ll be the focus of a multidisciplinary cancer care team that includes:
- Lung specialists, professionals with advanced training to diagnose and treat cancer
- Thoracic (chest) cancer nurse navigator, a guide for your medical journey
- Tobacco cessation counselors, specialists who help you quit smoking, if needed