Home Care Services
Access care from Adventist HealthCare professionals in the comfort and convenience of your home in Maryland or Washington D.C. Rely on our team for personalized, one-on-one services that can help you or a loved one live better, recover from a recent illness, maintain independence or manage a health condition.
Choose a local agency with more than four decades of history in your community. Expect the best possible care because:
- We hold accreditation from Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) for skilled home care.
- We surpass state and national averages for patient health outcomes.
- We’re part of Adventist HealthCare, a trusted, non-profit network of hospitals, specialty clinics and partnering physicians.
- We provide high quality care and patient experience reflected by a high star rating on Medicare.gov.
- We’ve won the Ability Network’s Homecare Elite® top performing Medicare-certified home health agency award for several years in a row.
Partner with a positive, compassionate advocate for your wellbeing who embodies our faith-based mission. Our staff have passed background checks and health screenings. Depending on your needs, you may work with:
- Certified medical technicians (CMTs) – Medical assistants with advanced training to administer medications
- Certified nursing assistants (CNAs), also called home health aides – Bonded professionals who provide care with support from a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse
- Registered nurses (RNs) – Licensed, registered nurses
- Licensed practice nurses (LPNs) – Nurses who work under the direction of a registered nurse
- Physical therapists – Providers who use treatments and exercises to reduce pain and improve your ability to move
- Occupational therapists – Practitioners who provide rehabilitation to help you do your daily activities more easily
- Speech and language therapists – Providers who help improve your skills to communicate, eat, drink and swallow
- Social workers – Professionals who offer emotional and social support
- Dietitians – Nutrition and meal planning experts
- Chaplains – Spiritual care providers for people of all faiths