Turn to the skilled home care providers at Adventist HealthCare to ease stress, treat symptoms and provide support to you and your loved ones.
What’s Palliative Care?
Palliative care is for people who have a serious health condition, such as cancer, dementia, heart disease or kidney failure. The goal of palliative care is to improve your quality of life while you may continue to get medical treatment. You can rely on Adventist HealthCare for high-quality palliative care in the convenience and comfort of your home in Maryland.
Palliative Services at Home
You may benefit from:
- Education about your condition, symptoms and treatment options
- Emotional support
- Help to write advance directives
- Management of side effects caused by medications
- Spiritual care
- Symptom relief, including pain management
- Relationship support for you, family members and friends
If you’re getting medical treatment, your palliative care provider can also help make sure your treatment matches your goals and personal values.