After surgery, heal in the comfort of your home with services from trained Adventist HealthCare nurses and other professionals. Expert care can help prevent complications so you and your loved ones enjoy peace of mind.
Recover at Home After Surgery
You may be able to go home from the hospital sooner if you have home care services.
Your care team may recommend home care to help you recover after:
- Bariatric (weight-loss) surgery
- Brain or spine surgery
- Cancer surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Ear, nose or throat surgery, such as a laryngectomy
- Heart surgery, including coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) or valve replacement and repair
- Joint replacement, such as hip or knee replacement
- Surgery to treat a traumatic injury
Home Care Services
Get skilled care tailored to your needs to help you regain your independence. Your care plan may include:
Before, during and after your procedure at Adventist HealthCare, your surgeon, home health care providers and other members of your team will work together to make your experience as smooth as possible.