Is In-Home Care Right for Me?
Determine if skilled home care services from Adventist HealthCare can improve the wellbeing and quality of life for you or a loved one.
Who Home Care Can Help
Your primary care provider or another member of your care team may recommend home care services. Home care can help you continue to live independently, or reduce your worry about someone else’s wellbeing. Home care can help if you:
- Are at risk for a fall or other accident
- Aren’t getting enough nutrition
- Are recovering from a surgery or health condition
- Feel lonely, anxious or depressed
- Have trouble doing daily tasks, including housework or personal care
- Need help to take care of your medical needs and/or manage medications
- Need help to care for a loved one with dementia
Caring for Caregivers
If you provide care to a family member or friend, depend on us for education and help to care for your loved one’s needs. You deserve time to care for yourself. Know your loved one will be in good hands while you run errands or recharge.
Benefits of Our Services
In-home care can offer peace of mind because our compassionate professionals focus on your comfort, safety and health. You’ll also appreciate:
- 24/7 availability with flexible scheduling, such as hourly shifts or live-in care
- Competitively priced services that may be more affordable than moving to a skilled nursing facility or other setting
- Convenience of at-home visits, meaning you don’t have leave your home to receive care from our team
- One-on-one, personalized care that can improve health and prevent accidents, emergencies or hospitalizations
If you get home health services after treatment at an Adventist HealthCare hospital or another facility, rest assured your providers will make sure you have a smooth transition. You’ll benefit from our teamwork to give you personalized care so you achieve the best outcome possible.
Paying for Home Care
Explore ways to pay for home care – and how our team can help you choose the best payment option for your situation.
Home Care Service Area
Expect professional-quality services from caregivers who come to your neighborhood in Maryland or metropolitan Washington D.C. Choose Adventist HealthCare if you live in:
- Anne Arundel County
- Calvert County
- Charles County
- District of Columbia
- Frederick County
- Howard County
- Montgomery County
- Prince George’s County
- St. Mary’s County