Discover mental health services at Adventist HealthCare and how our approach to well-rounded care can help you or a loved one find healing and strength. We offer comprehensive care to treat all mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety and other illnesses in people of all ages.
Expect fast access to the best treatments while you stay close to home in Maryland. That’s because Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center holds the Gold Seal of Approval for behavioral health services from the nation’s largest independent accreditation agency, The Joint Commission. You’ll benefit from personalized care plans, skilled staff, and safe environments.
If medication may help treat your symptoms, trust our experienced providers to help you find what will work best for you and provide ongoing care and medication adjustments, if needed.
Your Care Team
Work with licensed, board-certified specialists, including:
- Psychiatric nurses – Nurses who specialize in mental health care
- Psychiatrists – Doctors who diagnose and treat mental health conditions and can prescribe medications
- Psychologists – Experts in human behavior and emotions who offer talk therapy
- Therapists – Professionals who provide therapy and support to improve your well-being
- Spiritual care providers – Chaplains who offer spiritual and emotional support
Depend on your mental health care team to work with your primary care provider so you receive streamlined, coordinated services.
Feel peace of mind knowing we accept most insurances, including Medicare and Maryland Medicaid (Maryland Health Partners).