Substance Abuse & Mental Health Treatment
If you’re over 18 with a mental health condition and alcohol or drug use affects your health or quality of life, turn to Adventist HealthCare for counseling and other services. You’ll benefit from effective, well-rounded treatment.
Give yourself resources to succeed when you rely on trained professionals. Through one-on-one counseling, you and your therapist will:
- Discuss situations or other factors that lead to substance abuse
- Explore how substance abuse affects your health, feelings and behavior
- Find tools that work for you to address problems without drugs or alcohol
- Prevent return to drug or alcohol abuse (relapse)
- Talk about the 12-step model to treat addiction
Alcohol & Drug Addiction Services
In addition to counseling, your provider may recommend:
- Care for other mental health conditions, such as anxiety, depression or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Education about substance abuse and/or mental health
- Family therapy
- Medication management
- Referrals to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Supportive services, such as art therapy, music therapy and spiritual care
Outpatient & Inpatient Rehab
Choose the treatment setting that best fits your needs. You may start with one program and move to another. Rely on our team for support and guidance.
Focus on your recovery during inpatient treatment. While you stay at a healthcare facility with highly qualified staff, you’ll have the tools, time and support you need to reach long-term healing and health.
Intensive Outpatient Program
Follow your daily routine while getting high-quality substance abuse treatment. Live at home and work or go to school while you take part in therapy sessions in the evening. This program may help you transition back into everyday life after inpatient psychiatric care.