Mental Health Support Services
Rely on Adventist HealthCare for resources to help improve your mental and emotional wellness – and tools and support for success in daily life.
You’ll appreciate our whole-person approach. This means you’ll work with our friendly, multidisciplinary staff to create a personalized care plan tailored to your needs. In addition to treatments like talk therapy and medication, your plan may include:
- Exercise program — Physical activities to lessen stress, boost mood and improve sleep
- Life-skills training — Tools to meet the challenges of daily life
- Nutrition counseling — Education to make food choices that support your mood and mental health
- Spiritual care, emotional and spiritual support
- Stress management exercises
Use creativity to share your emotions, heal from trauma and meet other therapy goals. Adventist HealthCare offers:
- Art therapy – Uses drawing, painting and other methods to communicate your feelings and experiences
- Movement therapy – Teaches dance and other moves to improve physical, mental and emotional well-being, and support mind-body healing
- Music therapy – Uses music to help you process emotions and memories and build emotional, thinking and communication skills
Play Therapy for Children
Your young child may benefit from play therapy. Through games, playing with toys, reading books and other activities, your loved one will work through and express their feelings with a trained, caring professional.