Screenings & Vaccinations
Help your staff and business thrive with screenings and vaccinations from Adventist HealthCare.
Medical Surveillance Screenings
Check if your employee’s health has been affected by their work environment or the demands of a job. Turn to Adventist HealthCare for medical surveillance services that meet requirements set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Benefit from services such as:
- Agility testing – Checks ability to handle physical duties
- Audiometry – Screens for hearing damage
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure – Scans blood for infectious diseases like human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) – Checks heart rhythm and blood flow to heart muscles
- Exposure assessments – Looks for signs of contact with toxic materials like asbestos, benzene, formaldehyde and silica
- Mask fit testing – Checks that respirator masks are being used correctly as outlined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Purified protein derivative (PPD) skin test – Diagnoses a tuberculosis infection
- Spirometry – Tests lungs for asthma and other conditions that affect breathing
- Vision testing – Examines eyesight
Expect detailed interpretation of test results, as well as help to prevent future occupational illnesses or injuries.
Vaccinations & Shots
Cut down on sick days with safe and effective immunization services. Your workforce may benefit from:
- Hepatitis B vaccine – Prevents infection of a virus spread by blood and body fluids
- Td vaccine – Stops tetanus and diphtheria
- Tdap vaccine – Defends against tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis
Flu Shot Clinics
Protect your employees with a complete range of influenza (flu) prevention services from Adventist HealthCare LifeWork Strategies. Count on our team to coordinate an on-site flu shot clinic. If workers are unable to attend an on-site clinic, they can get a voucher to receive a shot at any Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care location.