You want the best medical care you can find for you and your family. Turn to Adventist HealthCare’s family medicine doctors for comprehensive general health care for the whole family.
Family Care Near You
You’ll find family practice offices in multiple locations throughout Maryland’s Montgomery and Prince Georges counties and convenient to where you live or work.
Skilled, Board-Certified Family Care
When you choose Adventist HealthCare, you can feel confident you’ll get the best possible primary care from our board-certified family medicine doctors. Board certification means your doctor has the knowledge, experience and skills to provide high-quality care.
Care & Treatment For the Whole Family
Rely on your family medicine physician for treatment of acute and chronic conditions, preventive care, and wellness information for you, your children and adolescents, and older adults. Adventist HealthCare doctors provide a wide range of services and treatments, such as:
- Allergy care
- Arthritis, back pain and sports injuries
- Behavioral health conditions, such as anxiety and depression
- Child and adolescent health
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes care, and other endocrine and thyroid disorders
- Digestive system care
- Ear, nose and throat conditions
- Heart care with high blood pressure and cholesterol management
- Lung and breathing conditions, including asthma and COPD
- Men’s health and women’s health and wellness, including Pap smears
- Preventive checkups and screenings
- Referrals to specialty care
- Same-day sick visits for diagnosis and treatment of acute infections, illnesses and injuries
- School, sport and employment physicals
- Senior health and wellness
- Urinary tract infections and other urological conditions
- Vaccinations, including flu shots
Coordinated Continuum of Care
If you need a specialty care referral, count on your family medicine doctor to coordinate with the right specialist for your needs so you receive the best possible care.