Partner with doctors at Adventist HealthCare who specialize in the unique health needs of seniors. Count on us to listen, get to know you and help you live your best life.
Healthy Aging Services
Improve and maintain your health so that you have more time to enjoy life. Your primary care doctor can help you:
- Create a diet and exercise plan that’s right for you
- Manage one or more health conditions
- Prevent or treat conditions caused by aging
- Take medications safely
Talk to your care team about your health goals. Rely on us to:
- Connect you with community resources and support groups
- Help you understand Medicare and what it covers
- Offer support and education to you, your loved ones and caregivers
- Provide information about advance directives, living wills and other documents
- Refer you for health care services if needed and communicate with other members of your care team
After an illness, injury or surgery, our Senior Adult Rehabilitation program can help you regain strength, mobility and independence. Benefit from a personalized plan that may include physical therapy, occupational therapy and other treatments designed specifically for seniors.
Senior Health Library
Get answers to common questions in our health library. Read articles and tips on depression in older adults, elder abuse prevention, hearing and vision loss and other topics.